FSET offers a wide range of managed security services that serve as a one-stop-shop for all of your company’s Information Technology Services needs.
FSET’s managed security services give clients peace of mind with comprehensive asset management services and real-time security alerts. If you ever encounter network downtime, poor connections, or any other issues that affect your company’s network or IT infrastructure, FSET is committed to promptly resolving the problem.
Additionally, we offer convenient monthly billing, giving you the flexibility and affordability that is critical to running your business successfully. Our 7 days a week IT support allows clients to get solutions for both simple and complex issues via phone, Internet, email, remote access, and even in-person site visits.
How Can FSET Address Your Business Needs?
- We work hard to keep your IT infrastructure and network running, allowing you to focus on what matters most – running your business.
- Prevention is key in avoiding website issues and we take any downtime or outages seriously. Through the use of proactive monitoring, we reduce the possibility that viruses, hackers, or malicious software (malware) will impact your business.
- Remote monitoring keeps an eye on your site 7 days a week to make sure your network is running at peak performance at all times.
- Regular patching increase your businesses security and keeps you up-to-date on network security and stability.
- We don’t just monitor your computers, we go behind the scenes by monitoring your network infrastructure, servers, and backups as well. We want to make your all of your services run smoothly and backing up business data is one of the most important aspects.
- Patch management keeps your system protected by applying updates and patches as soon as they’re available, helping to avoid data loss.
Our managed security services utilize advanced remote monitoring management software and award-winning anti-virus protection. We use endpoint cybersecurity solutions that allow us to proactively monitor your business’ technological infrastructure and identify issues in real-time, ensuring your network and sensitive data are secure at all times. Our anti-virus is just one of the many tools we use to protect what matters most. Contact us today to see how we can address your business needs.